Friday, October 1, 2010
































The 35th anniversary of the graduation of the Atchison High Class of 1975 has past, and in our estimation, it was a hit. I'll try to add my photos here for those classmates and visitors who do not currently have access to Face Book. If you wish to see more photos, I suggest going to Face Book and see those. Don't be scared! Face Book is just as safe as any other software/communication tool as long as you ensure you do not open an EXECUTABLE (.exe file extension) FILE. So go ahead and take a chance. You will be amazed at the ability you gain in communicating with old long lost friends.

Anyway, here goes the photo download. It will take me several nights to finish, so come back often. Oh yes, I forgot. If I figure it out I have two very short video clips of some of our notorious classmates (read naughty girls) attempting to sing the school fight songs while breathing in helium.

No comments:

Post a Comment