Saturday, July 17, 2010

Reunion Questionnaire

Hi again,

I've been remiss the past few months getting additional information posted/ Actually remiss in even signing in and checking for responses from classmates. Well, now we have the registration forms mailed, the events planned, and are just awaiting your returned application forms and fees. Our only hope is that you will have as much fun at the reunion as we have had at the planning meetings.

I did want to add the forms to this blog page in case any of you know of a classmate that is still on our list of missing classmates, but I guess I spoke out of turn. I've been unable to add file attachments, so if you need an electronic copy of the forms or questionnaire, email me and I will forward the files to you directly. If I later locate a tipsheet that tells me how to add files, I'll attach them for your use.

smcraeahs1975@gmail.com

Even if you are unable to attend the class reunion, please mail your Questionnaire to Pam's address listed on the Registration form! We want to keep in touch and up to date with all our former classmates whether in attendance or not!

We all look forward to seeing you in September. We will also have ideas for future reunion possibilities, and need your input. See you soon.

Your AHS Reunion Committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment